Saturday, December 31, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge ~ Day 4: Hair Flip Photo

May I present.. The Hair Flip Photo.  Ha, I honestly don't know why they made you do this one, it's probably the most inconvenient way to capture movement. ...ahhh... wait I get it. Photography Challenge.  But still, I didn't like it. Timing it was quite difficult, and after multiple times of trying to keep my hand steady as I whip back my head, I resorted to the tripod with timer...  but then I could never time it right (which called for some hilarious faces).. So I ended up flipping my head the whole 10 seconds... and literally almost threw up (ha, I would last about .3 seconds in a mosh pit).  As I said, NOT my favorite. 
But I do have to share the runner up and the just plain-out-embarrasing ones.  I got a kick out of them and I would do more if the nauseous feeling would go away.                                 
Runner Up: I call it 'The Eye'
bald and The Hulk neck?
Yes... this all happened in my ducky pajamas.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I like the left one! It looks like a pic of a model!

    ReplyDelete