Wednesday, December 28, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge ~ Day 1: SOOC Photo

So "SOOC" is a really high-tech sounding acronym for straight-out-of-camera.  This just means there was no editing done to the photo, it was just uploaded as is. Not so crazy anymore, eh? But.. I have to admit.. I like to edit my photos. Just little touches here and there, yano? It's like saying not to wear make-up if you normally do, or not to wear a tie if that's your thing. 
BUT this can make a photographer great. It's about getting it right the first time.  I do see impurities in this photo.. but I'm gonna strive to do better :)  Sheesh... I think all this "new years resolution" talk is starting to get to me!

As you may have noticed, I am taking on a photo challenge... which is unlike me cause I know how I follow through on stuff like this :P But, with a little determination (and maybe a little cheering, ey?) I will do this - one click at a time!

Please join me as I go through the 30 Day Photography Challenge <- there's the link if you'd like to give it a whirl!


-Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Nice =)
    I noticed your little CHP picture/icon by the URL - didn't know you could do that
    Good pic, I'll be followin' you =)
    There's a lot of other SOO_ acronyms that could be done ;) SOOO (oven) =P

    ReplyDelete